Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Let's get fancy; dogs included.

Hello, fall!
I am going to love every single second of your 50 degree weather.
Bring on the rain & my leather jacket that's calling my name.

Ryan & I got long overdue haircuts & are both lovin' it.
I got sick of always having bangs in my face & opted for 2 inches of length cut off (on my bangs included)!
Somehow I also managed to have perfect eyeliner with the first swipe on each eye.
Ryan found a new barber that he loves & his hair is the shortest it has been in a LONG time.

King's new home meant extra money in the dog budget envelope...
& how exactly were we supposed to pass up Buzz Lightyear & Woody costumes ---
in the perfect size AND on sale?
I may not spend money on my own costumes, 
but my kids deserve the money spent on them whether they like it or not.
& in case you couldn't tell, they definitely don't.

& I'll get around to changing my header again eventually.




No comments:

Post a Comment