Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The rest of September.

Hello little blog world of mine.
I have not abandoned you, although I've thought about it.
I'm not really sure why I've been dragging my feet on coming back here.
But aha! I am here. Blogs apparently don't write themselves.

Life lately according to my phone looks like this:

Lots & lots of dogs.
I just can't get enough of these boys.
Comet even let King kiss his entire head last night. Baby steps.

1., 2. & 3. We also had one of my favorite weekends we've had in a very long time.
It was easy & relaxing & we spent an entire day just hanging out in our city with Hank.
He is such a little social butterfly & was making friends with every dog at the dog park. 
4. Post-dog park exhaustion that lasted through the next day too.
5. We had a gathering for Ryan's birthday with most of our favorite people.
(You were so dearly missed Marshell's!)
6. We babysat Max for a couple of hours which meant lots of giggling 
& saying "What the heck are you saying Max?". Children at that age are quality entertainment.
We also had a really nice late-night dinner + movie afterwards that was perfect.


So... there. That pretty much sums up our month.
How is it October already?
Vacation is so close.




No comments:

Post a Comment