Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekly Round-Up: Sep 2-8

1. It's official. I'm stuck with these glasses from BonLook that I'm really not fond of.
My request for exchanging them wasn't approved which is..whatever.
I let it go but not before telling them exactly how I felt about the quality.
We have bought 9 pairs of BonLook glasses & I don't regret a single one, except these.
2. & 3. Thai dates with the Marshell family might be my new favorite thing.
Max surprises me every week by how fast he's growing up.
I can't wait to hear him say "Aunt Jana".. or at least his version of it.
I feel so blessed to be apart of that kids life.

4. Ryan & his step-mom share the same birthday
& we've always gone to dinner with them every year to celebrate.
This year we went to Musashi's & it was really pretty good!
(I am so grateful that it wasn't Greek House... again. I really hate gyros. Haha.)
More importantly, Kim has been doing MUCH better for those that have been asking.
She's still not 100% & I really hope that changes soon.
They (meaning the doctors) don't really know what happened or what's going on
& I really hope they find some answers soon.
5. Ryan & I went on his birthday date Saturday
& experienced the luxury of reclining seats @ AMC Penn Square.
I was really blown away by the remodel of that theater.
We'd only been once before about 7 years ago & they were pretty crappy.
Considering you have to pay $22 for a reclining seat at our usual go-to theater,
I think we'll be returning to Penn more often than not for our movie theater dates.
6. Comet has a thing for over-sized dog beds.
Any chance he gets, he curls up on Hank's comfy bed & it always cracks me up.

7., 8. & 9. These are my boys & they are the best.
There are days when I just want to snuggle Ollie
& then I get home & see these 3 overly happy faces.


We also celebrated Ryan's birthday with my family @ Del Rancho
which was Ryan's pick since I also hate Del Ranch.
I know, I know. That's like a sin or something.
& we got some good friend time with The Apple's so Rachel could teach me how to play Magic.
I did enjoy it, although I don't know if I'll ever be into playing in large groups.
I could definitely get into some 'in-the-right-close-setting' Magic though.
I hope you all had a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment