Thursday, September 5, 2013

Let's celebrate your birth.

It's Ryan's birthday today!
Happy Birthday love. You are far too good for me.

Thank you for never taking yourself too serious,
even if it means 95% of our pictures have a goofy face in them.

Thank you for being willing to send me a  cute selfie when I'm having a rough day. 

Thank you for always sending me dog play-by-plays when I'm away from the house.

Thank you for being in The Victory so that I noticed you & fell in love with you. 
(look at baby Ryan second from the right - awwwww)

Thank you for appeasing me & sending me pictures of your new haircut when I don't get to see it right away.

But most of all - & I think everyone can agree on this one:
Thank you for teaching yourself how to dougie.
Years & years of quality entertainment right there.

xoxo - your wife


No comments:

Post a Comment