Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Weekly Round-Up: Aug 26-Sep 1

1. I got new glasses thanks to BonLook's buy 1, get 1 free sale two weeks ago.
I was really skeptical when I ordered them only because of their color.
You really never know what you're truly going to get when you order online, before trying on.
I am in love with these glasses

2. King got the pleasure of going to the vet & meeting Dr. Hicks thanks to a nasty double yeast & bacterial ear infection. Poor guys ears started bleeding because they were so bad.
He got a steroid shot & drops which have already made a huge difference. 
We go back next week for a follow-up so we'll see!
This visit also just secured my love & faith for our vet even more.
He literally whined for Dr. Hicks to come back & love on him. What dog does that?
I know that when I go to the doctor, I'm counting down the seconds to when they leave me alone.
I don't scratch at the door until I can bury them in kisses again.

3. We joined the dollar shave club.
I know. I know. It sounds totally ridiculous & almost fake but it's not.
You pay $1-9/monthly depending on the fanciness of the razor & every month, 4-5 blades land on your doorstep. Meaning you can change your razor blade every single week for $12/year.
When was the last time you bought razor blades for under $30? I mean, really.
It was a no-brainer for us. There is nothing better than shaving with a new blade.
& you know... if you're lazy like me, you might be shaving with a new blade every single time. ;)

4. You know how I was just saying that I was ready for some calm in my life from my dogs?
These two have been so much sweeter & calmer lately. It just kills me.

5. These are the second pair of glasses I got. They were Ryan's first choice during my virtual try-on.
I am exchanging them. 
I wasn't in love when I got them & as time has gone on, 
I've realized that I don't like a single thing about them.



I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
I know that we thoroughly enjoyed having an extra day to relax.
I managed to be productive & lazy every day which always makes me feel so satisfied.
We did quite a bit of hanging out on our own over the 3.5 days
except for joining Warren & Kim at their house for the OU game Saturday
(as a man, is there anything better than watching sports with your dad?)
& getting to spend some quality time with Jeremy & Natalie afterwards.
I can't even describe how much I miss those two sometimes.




1 comment:

  1. I think im going to be getting that dollar shave thing for ryan for xmas. I have a hard time finding good gifts but it seems like a good deal! Let me know if you like it! I love the glasses!

    ReplyDelete