Thursday, August 22, 2013

Matt + Tamra


I had the privilege to be in the wedding of Matt & Tamra Hargis this weekend @ Harn Homestead.
I've known Matt for almost 10 years, as he was in the same band Ryan was in when I first met him.
I was shocked & honored when Tamra asked me to be apart of her bridal party.
To be honest, I had total anxiety about the entire situation since I was an "outsider". 
It's not the first time I've been in a wedding that practically everyone was a stranger 
but that didn't make it any easier.
Even so, the day turned out perfect & the pictures just as lovely.
I just really want to see all of the reception pictures.
Ryan was being absolutely ridiculous & hilarious on that dance floor.

& Thank you Matt Vaughn for photobombing just perfectly. :)


The following photos were taken by their photographer, Bryan + Amanda,
who were so nice & awesome to work with.
Check out their website/facebook here & here.
& I'm formally apologizing right now for all the photos that my awkward face/body ruined.
Professional pictures + Jana = awkward always.


Oh, & this totally happened. What's a wedding without keg-stands right?





No comments:

Post a Comment