Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekly Round-Up: Aug 5-11

1. I've had stole this skirt from Natalie when was 15.
I think we probably gave 50 cents for it at Community Thrift.
It is definitely homemade & so simply sewn together.
It always puts me in a brighter mood while it reminds me of my 15 year old life with Natalie.
2. I started The Hunger Games again & was reminded just how much I love it.
3. This guy. He very rarely lets us get a picture of him but when he does, it is the best.

4. King is so muscular. Look at that definition in his body & all he's doing is sitting.
5. These are the sweet moments I live for.
6. It took Hank 30 minutes to get the courage to jump in that chair.

7. I got to spend the afternoon with this beautiful woman.
Mother/Daughter dates are the best afternoons.
8. I was on book 2 of The Games within 3 days.
9. We made this chicken last night thanks to the recipe Tommie supplied
& I learned that I can't touch whole chickens.
I got so freaked out just trying to wash it that I just had to drop it & walk away.
Thanks to Ryan, we still ended up having a fantastic chicken dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment